Your Minecraft game won’t let you sign in because it says, “https://aka.ms/remoteconnect input this code” It prevents gamers from accessing their game on the console and irritates them to no end. For users, the Microsoft aka.ms/remoteconnect website provides Crossplay. You may receive a code by creating a Microsoft account and logging in with it on your Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3. Then activate your console on the remote connect webpage at http://www.aka.ms/remoteconnect. Crossplay is possible for Minecraft users who have logged in with their Microsoft account.
There are a few people who cannot simply log in using their Microsoft account. There’s an error “https://aka.ms/remoteconnect” while trying to log in with a Microsoft account. How to resolve this problem will be explained in this article. So, in this article, we’ll discuss the error and how to solve it.
What is https://Aka.Ms/Remoteconnect?
Microsoft remote connect enables the users to play Minecraft on their computers without any hassle. Connecting Minecraft to Microsoft account offers the possibility of crossplay. You may play with your friend on Xbox or PS4 if you sign in with a Microsoft account.
A “https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Minecraft Login” issue appears when individuals attempt to sign into their respective accounts. No matter how many times you try to sign in again, this problem code persists. This Microsoft Minecraft remote connect issue is most commonly found on Xbox, PS4, and Nintendo consoles.
1. What Causes this Error?
Your game’s aka ms/remoteconnect issue can be caused by any of the above-listed factors.
- People may likely try to sign in to Minecraft on a separate console because Remote Connect permits cross-play. The error code can appear in such circumstances.
- First-time user of a Microsoft account: Another possible cause of the problem is if you have recently registered a Microsoft account and are trying to sign in to Minecraft for the first time using that account.
- Sometimes, the game files that we have saved on our devices become damaged, resulting in sign-in problems and error codes when we try to log in.
How to Fix Aka.ms/remoteconnect Error?
Next up, we’ll discuss how to fix the problem. Fortunately, the problem isn’t as bad as it first appears to be Fixing it is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Using Microsoft Password Reset
This is the first method to fix the error. This method is the easiest among all the methods listed below. Try out the following steps.
- Open the Microsoft Password Reset website (www.microsoft.com/password) Settings on the homepage will allow you to do this.
- The password should be changed to a new one. When it comes to your online accounts, always choose a strong password.
- Then, provide a genuine and accurate email address. If you’re using a game console with a phone number, be sure this is the same location. This will assist to prevent problems in the future.
- Afterward, Microsoft will verify your identification, so please wait for a few moments.
- Afterward, Microsoft will offer you a choice of alternatives for logging into your Microsoft account. The last four digits of your cellphone number are required to proceed.
- Click on the Continue button to continue. Afterward, you’ll get a verification code, which you may enter by clicking on “Next”.
- Afterward, you’ll be logged out on any devices where your Microsoft account was previously active.
- Your console should now be restarted, and you may now log in with the new password.
- When you log in again, the system will email you an activation code that will allow you to get beyond the error notice and continue using the site.
2. Using Microsoft Sign in Code
- The first step is to open the system that you wish to use to play Minecraft on Xbox, PlayStation 4, or Nintendo Switch.
- From the login screen, pick the “Sign in with Microsoft account” option.
- Your Microsoft account id and password will be required to receive the code.
- Go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect in your browser.
- Enter the code from the console page and click “Next”.
- There is a good chance that you’ll be able to log in without any difficulties.
Now you know everything there is to know about Minecraft and the remote connect error that goes along with it! Some of the solutions we’ve covered above should help you to solve them. If you try to switch to a new device or have damaged data, you may run into this problem. Follow these steps to repair Minecraft’s sign-in issue with Microsoft. You should contact their customer service staff if the situation persists.