Every day through our iPhone we receive voicemail messages. Sometimes we do not know that these voicemails stack up and devour our iPhones. It’s nonetheless easy to clear voicemail out of the iPhone, so it’s just a second or two before you find it necessary to simplify the iPhone a little, erase that long strange message on your phone, or recover a little more storage. More importantly, you may want the voicemail on your iPhone permanently removed to avoid breaches of sensitive information.
Apple, one of the world’s biggest mobile firms, provides its user’s voice mail under the “Phone” page. With their own passwords, the user can configure this voice mail service. You should all know that you can also surpass the memory limit of voicemail like your phone’s memory. In this article, we’ll be discussing how to delete voicemail on iPhone.
What is Voicemail?
Voicemail is an important phone function. This is a digitally recorded method for recording incoming or departing calls. This method makes telephone technology much cleverer, even if they are not accessible, to communicate between parties in real-time.
1. Advantages of Voicemail
Now that we have understood the definition of Voice notes, let discuss the advantages here.
- For future usage, voicemails may be stored.
- Detailed messages are also available.
- You never lose your voicemail messages.
- The posts are protected by a password.
- Communication from anywhere may be made at any moment.
- No matter the person’s availability, Voicemail can be picked up anytime.
- Also in the voicemail, you leave a large/long message.
Why Delete Voicemail?
Your iPhone voicemail is often complete because of the Voicemails which you have erased on your iPhone. These voicemails remain with your carrier most of the time. Call your voicemail and hear your voicemails on your iPhone. Press the number to remove voicemails after each voicemail. This will remove the messages kept in your voicemail box by your carrier and clear the space.
How to Delete Voicemail on iPhone 11/Xs/XR/X/8/7/6s?
You may see the list of your voicemail messages and pick the order you listen to them by using the iPhone’s visual voicemail system so that you do not need to enter the voicemail system. The iOS user interface may be used for all voicemail management options, including removing voicemail posts.
The email is deleted and stored in the Deleted Messages area by removing an email message from the visual voicemail list. To clean your phone completely, you need to remove the stored e-mail from Deleted Messages. Here’s how you can delete the voicemail from your iPhone.
- To access a list of your voicemail messages, hit the “Phone” tab and tap the “Voicemail” tab.
- Press the first voicemail in the list, then tap “Delete”. The message voicemail from the list is deleted.
- Remove the other emails one at a time from the list. The iPhone has no way of immediately deleting all voicemail messages.
- After deleting all voicemail messages, tap “Delete Messages”, at the bottom of the list. The second list shows all of the deleted voicemails.
- A message will arrive informing you about the confirmation of the deleted voicemails.
*Note – You may export voicemail files and save them somewhere if you wish to remove all of your voicemail recordings but do not want to waste your content. To save a message, press the Share button and email or text to transmit the message as a file. If you want to save the message, please click on the Share button.
That’s all guys. This is how you can delete your voicemails from your iPhone. The process is pretty simple and doesn’t require any technical expertise. Just follow the above-mentioned steps and it will help you delete the voicemail. This will help you free up storage. If you face any doubt regarding the process, feel free to comment below.