MyLowesLife is an online portal exclusively available for the employees of Lowe’s Store. It exists since 2009, but not many people are well-versed in using it. Therefore, we are bringing you complete information regarding MyLowesLife. It includes everything about what it is, how to use it, and the associated Kronos app.
Current employees and ex-employees can both use this platform. You have a one-stop for every piece of information related to work. An employee can even apply for promotion and other requests. So, without further ado, let’s begin:
- 1 About MyLowesLife Portal:
- 2 Benefits Of Using MyLowesLife Portal:
- 3 Requirements For Using MyLowesLife:
- 4 Log-In To My Lowes Life:
- 5 Guide For Former Employees – MyLowesLife Login
- 6 View MyLowesLife Paystubs Online:
- 7 MyLowesLife Kronos – Management Platform
- 8 Resetting MyLowesLife Password:
- 9 Essential MyLowesLife Contact Numbers:
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions:
- 11 Conclusion:
About MyLowesLife Portal:
MyLowesLife is an attempt from the company to provide convenience to their employees. By using it, they can check for the schedule or shift change. It allows employees to trade shifts with others or apply for a leave, vacation, or any changes in their work style.
More importantly, they can access work-related insights and evaluations, including their paychecks, the number of hours they have worked for, and so on. As it is an attempt to be a hub for everything related to Lowes employees, it also shows employee benefits and other plans on this portal. Hence, you get a one-stop for everything an employee can access and can do on an online portal.
Benefits Of Using MyLowesLife Portal:
Both current and former employees gain access to a wide range of commands and features. Here is a quick distinction.
1. For Current Employees
- You can check and view your current working schedule, shift timing, and how much you have worked.
- It allows you to change your shifts by putting in the request or trade it with other employees.
- Get emails related to work conveniently with MyLowesLife.
- You can check complete information regarding your paychecks and the benefits you get as a Lowe’s employee.
- There is an option for you to get information regarding your performance, work so far, and attendance, among other things.
- You can also put a request for promotion or vacation (leaves) through the portal.
2. For Former Employees
Primarily, former employees have a portfolio or a record of their service duration with Lowe’s. They can use it to gain access to all the past records similar to the current employees. However, they can’t change shifts or put in requests for promotions as they don’t work there anymore.
Most former employees can use it to check any benefit they still get after working. If you opted for benefits, you can check them through this portal and work your way to claim them.
Requirements For Using MyLowesLife:
For starters, you can be a current or ex-employee of Lowe’s. Both kinds of personnel have access to My Lowes life. Next, you would need the following to ensure seamless access to the portal:
- You need the User ID, also known as the Sales number.
- The password to log in with your User ID
- Security question and an answer to the question
You will also need a proper internet connection to ensure uninterruptible access to the platform. To get your User ID or Sales number (If you don’t know it), you can contact the HR Department. They will also provide you with the password for your User ID. Remember, it is your right and under Lowe’s protocols and policy. They can’t deny it to you, and you will get access. Once you get the details above, you can move onto logging in.
Log-In To My Lowes Life:
Now, remember there are two options for any person to log in. One option is as a current employee and another as a former or retired employee. We’ve divided the steps further into these two categories to keep things more accessible and relevant to you:
Guide For Current Employees – MyLowesLife Login
If you’re the current employee, simply follow these steps:
- Use any web browser and visit: www.MyLowesLife.com. This will lead you straight to the official portal for the employees.
- There, you will see the Sales Number option and the password. Make sure that you have both of these correctly available.
- Once you type down, click log in, and you will be redirected to an option to select part-time or full-time as an option. This is for the employees.
- Simply select the one applicable to you.
- Once you continue, you will reach the dashboard.
That’s all! You’re in MyLowesLife. Easy.
Guide For Former Employees – MyLowesLife Login
The former employees have to do things slightly differently. Here is a quick guideline:
- First, open the web browser and visit the same old official portal: www.MyLowesLife.com.
- There, you will see an option for ‘Are you a former employee and an option to click ‘here’ right below it.
- You will get led to another portal that is similar but looks something like the image given below
- Once you put in your credentials, it will ask you the kind of relationship you had with Lowe’s. You can select it and then move ahead.
- Now, you will have access to various links available at the hub. These will lead you to check out multiple benefits available for you.
View MyLowesLife Paystubs Online:
Now that you know how to log in, it’s time to learn about how to check pay stubs and paychecks on the portal online. Here are the quick guidelines:
- Once you log in and arrive at the dashboard, navigate to the upper left corner.
- There, you will find something similar to ‘My Lowe’s Life.’
- It is a drop-down menu, so click on it to get more options.
- Find the ‘My Wealth’ option and click on it. This might prompt you to login again.
- In the left navigation panel, you will find ‘View My Payslip.’ Click on it.
- A new page will open up, and now you will have access to all of the past paychecks and the current one under development.
- You can click on their links to open them up and print them as you like them.
That’s not it! You can use this on your portable devices like smartphones, tablets, and PC. It allows you to check your current and past paychecks. Thus, you can evaluate your performance and make a schedule to change things accordingly.
This option is also available for the former Lowe’s employees. You just have to follow the above-given steps to log in on the right platform.
MyLowesLife Kronos – Management Platform
MyLowesLife Kronos is a fancy name for the same management platform that you’ve read about so far. However, it is better distinguished as an app available for Lowe’s employees. That’s right! While MyLowesLife Kronos is accessible through the website and the internet, it is better to use it as an app.
The app is similar to the management platform but with elevated convenience. You can access it through mobile phones, tablets, or iOS devices. It allows you to check your timetable, benefits, work shifts, emails, schedule, paycheck, and everything else. Overall, it is the same old MyLowesLife platform, but at the ease of your fingertip.
Of course, it is empowered, reinforced with the security, and provides much more details.
Using MyLowesLife Kronos On Webpage:
It goes without saying that if you use Kronos on the webpage, it will effectively lead you to the same old portal of MyLowesLife. Hence, the confusion about the difference. Is Kronos a new domain, or is it just the same as MyLowerLife? As mentioned, for PCs and laptops, if you use a web browser, it is the same.
However, if you use it on your phone, it is a full-fledged app available for you. Therefore, if you use MyLowesLife Kronos on the Webpage, it will require you the same login steps, credentials, and all that without any notable change in interface.
Using MyLowesLife Kronos App:
First, you would have to download the official app. It is available in the respective play store.
- All you need to do is search for ‘Kronos.’ Once you see the app, ensure that the distributor is Lowe’s before you download it. Then initiate the installation.
- Once you’re done, you would need the same sales ID and password credentials to log in as you would on the website.
- Once you carry ahead, you will log-in conveniently without any problem.
Now you can do everything that MyLowesLife offers you, but with a better response time, user interface, and user experience. It is convenient, and you can use it anywhere you like, anytime you want.
Getting MyLowestLife User ID:
Like other companies, MyLowesLife follows a similar protocol of contacting and asking the HR department. You can visit them directly, or even contact them. All you need to do is dial the customer care number: 1-888-HRINFO5 (1-888-474-6365).
They will be more than happy to help you. If you lose a password, you can always contact them again to get it.
Resetting MyLowesLife Password:
Losing your password is a common occurrence, or you might want to change the password for your MyLowesLife. Thankfully, there is an option available for MyLowesLife users. All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Visit www.MyLowesLife.com and find an option that says ‘Forgot User ID or Password click on it.
- Now, if you have provided security questions and such, they will ask you for that.
- Alternatively, you will get instructions on changing or asking for a password reset.
- The best way to do it is by contacting and asking your HR Department.
Essential MyLowesLife Contact Numbers:
It’s possible that you might run into some other problem you’re not prepared for. If you’re unable to troubleshoot and need any help, you can use some numbers even with your ID and password. Here is the list of some critical contact numbers you can use:
- For United States Users: 1-844-HRLOWES / 844-475-6937
- Outside The US: 1-312-843-5251
The above-given numbers are for customer care or executives. According to Eastern Time Zones, these are available from 8 AM to 8 PM, Monday To Friday.
- Lowe’s HR Number: 1-336-6583535 or 1-888-HRINFO5
- Lowe’s Corporate Office Number: 1-704-758-1000
- Credit Card Services (Lowe’s): 1-866-232-7443
- Customer Service: 1-800-445-6937
So, if you run into any trouble you can’t find a solution to, you can rely on these numbers.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ans: Your Lowe’s paystub begins one day after you join. Every third week, or fourth week, you will get your paycheck. However, it won’t include one recent week. For example, if you started working on Fridays and worked for three weeks, you will get paid as if you started on Saturdays, and you will get pay for the two weeks and not the third. You will get the third week’s paycheck in the next payment.
Ans: Lowe’s store is a home improvement service provider. It is prominently available in the USA, Canada, and Mexico. Over 300,000 people are working in almost 2,400 stores. The company is prominently known for providing environmentally friendly services and products to reduce any impact on the environment.
Ans: Here is the list of quick troubleshooting options you can use:
- Confirm that your credentials are correct.
- Close the web browser and restart the website.
- You can try reloading if that doesn’t work.
- Go to the history of your browser and clear thinformation. e cache.
- Try to use a different device or web browser.
- Check if your connection is working.
If none of the above-given options work, contact the HR department for any.
So, now you have information regarding the MyLowesLife website portal and the Kronos app. Both of these are quite convenient and ultimately easy to use. With the above-given guides, you can access them without any trouble.
We’ve also gone out of our way to collect significant contact numbers that you can use. Remember, these portals only work if you are a Lowe’s employee or were an employee. It won’t work for casual users or customers.
The uniform platform for Lowe’s store certainly makes it easier for the team to manage the extensive workforce. So, go ahead and access your schedule, routines, or learn about benefits and discounts with MyLowesLife.