As soon as the original Borderlands was released, it shook the gaming industry. Rewards shooters combine basic shooting mechanics with an endlessly addicting quest for better loot. Our obsession with Borderlands 3 has lasted more than a decade. With more treasure, more characters, and wider landscapes, this is the largest and baddest Borderlands yet. And it’s all delivered in the same filthy, over-the-top style we’ve grown to adore.
The Borderlands 3 Save Editor is presently available for download in a few different versions. A save editor is a tool that allows you to save your progress in a game. To revive your dead heroes in the game’s story mode, you’ll also need these. Any problems in the game may be readily bypassed with the aid of a free online save editor. And so let’s get started with this guide on BL3 Save Editors and how they work in general.
What is BL3 Save Editor?
To assist players to recreate their heroes, Borderlands 3’s save editors were created. In addition, it can assist you to get around game-breaking issues that prevent you from progressing in the game/story.
People have been customizing their goods and characters since the first game in the series. The use of save editors is permitted on several private servers. Because players don’t have to worry about getting banned, they’re free to show off their own character creations.
1. Features of Save Editor
It is possible to alter a variety of save file parameters in Borderlands 3 save editors, including:
- Change the Guardian Rank Data.
- It can help you to unlock the character’s aesthetic options.
- Modify the value of your in-game money.
- You may also change up the SDU level by swapping them around.
- The name, appearance, class, and level of your character may all be changed in-game (up to the max level raised 72 since June 24, 2021).
Items in the game can also be altered, such as:
- Invent new things.
- Any part of the goods can be changed.
- Item codes for Borderlands 3 may be imported.
- Filter the legitimate things in the game.
How to Use BL3 Save Editor?
It is known that two save editors that are compatible with Borderlands 3. The first one is Borderlands 3 Save Editor (BL3 Editor) and the second one is Borderlands 3 Savegame Editor. The former application is easy to use and allows you to customize an endless number of things. To compensate for this, the Borderlands 3 Save Editor software should be used instead. Follow the below steps to use BL3 Save Editor.
- Firstly, open the BL3 Editor program. There are only a few words on the webpage. Don’t worry, it’s normal.)
- There should be a file selection box in the middle of the page.
- Character files and Profile files can both be uploaded.
- It just takes a few seconds for the website to process your file after you’ve uploaded it.
1. Uploading a Character File
If you are uploading a character file, you should see your saved information and three tabs: General, Character, and inventor.
- In the General tab, you’ll only see your saved data (Save Slot number and Save number)
- Every appearance and attribute of your character is displayed on the Character tab (enable all weapon slots, ammo, SDUs, etc.)
- To view all of your equipped things in your inventory and backpack, click on Inventory on the main menu bar.
2. Uploading a Profile.sav file
As soon as you’ve submitted the .sav file for your profile, a page with all the information you need to edit your profile should appear.
- Firstly, the Profile tab appears first. There are three tabs in this section: Enforcer, Survivor, and Hunter. In addition, you may modify your guardian rating and the number of tokens you have at your disposal
- The Bank is the second tab. You may add or remove stored things here. We’ll explain how to add a new item below.
How to Add Items Into “My Saved Files”?
“Add Item+” may appear in the Borderlands 3 Save Editor. This will open up a whole new dropdown menu of what you can add to the box. Buttons like Balance, Inventory Data, Manufacturer, Level, and Parts are a bit hard to work with because they’re so close together. But what if I tell you that there is a faster way to add goods to your backpack/bank than the one you’re currently using? You may use the BL3(serial) to create a new item from a code string.
What is the Location of BL3 Saved Files?
Borderlands 3’s PC edition has only PC support for saving editors, so here’s how to discover them:
- For Windows: “C:\Users\<Username>\Documents\My Games\Borderlands 3\Saved\SaveGames\<UUID>”
- For Mac: “~/Library/Application Support/GearboxSoftware/OakGame/Saved/”
All of Borderlands 3’s save editors were created by the community and are thus illegal. An official Borderlands server may block your account if you use a third-party editor. Using this application on a private LAN server or in a single-player campaign is recommended. And if you are keen on using it, the above-mentioned tutorial is for you. In case of any doubt, let us know in the comment section.