Share files between devices with ES File Explorer for PC. Thanks to this software, you may easily transfer photos and other types of files without the need for mobile data, USB, or any other type of cable. Local Wi-Fi is sufficient. This software allows you to manage files on your smartphone in addition to sharing files. In this article, we’ll discuss ES Files Explorer for PC.
To guarantee that all files and applications on your device are well-organized and correctly maintained, use ES File Explorer. This function allows you to copy files between your PC and Android smartphone via SMB on a local network, which is built-in to ES File Explorer.
Firstly, if you want to copy files from your Android device to your PC, you’ll need to have Network discovery and File Sharing enabled on your computer. Mobile phone and PC must be on the same Wi-Fi network for ES File Explorer to locate your machine. For Windows users, ES File Explorer is the ideal choice.
What is ES File Explorer?
ES File Explorer is an Android emulator-compatible file manager. This application helps users to manage their SD cards and other storage devices, as well as their files, networks, and media. Among other things, it categorizes files into categories such as music, photos, videos, documents, and applications.
File Explorer is versatile and enables multiple selections, folder creation, and copying/pasting as well as search, renaming, and sharing. Shortcuts may also be created. In addition, the software allows users to manage files stored on cloud storage.
1. Features of ES File Explorer
This file explorer is rich in features and some of them are discussed below.
- This software features a feature called Remote File Manager that makes it stand out from the crowd. If you use this function, you may simply manage your phone’s files from a PC.
- ES File Explorer makes it easy to remove unwanted files from your computer or mobile phone. The storage space of your smartphone is thus increased. It also speeds up your device.
- ZIP Compressor allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and even create encrypted ZIP files using this software!
- Using Explorer is a breeze because of this app’s compatibility with explorer.
- On top of that, it allows you to organize your programs on your smartphone by category, uninstall, back them up, and even create shortcuts!
- Viewers and players for a variety of file formats are included in this file explorer’s built-in features.
- Using the cut, copy, paste, rename and compress features, you may manage your files. You may use ES File Explorer for PC for free and make use of all of its features.
How to Download ES File Explorer for PC?
Actually, there is no direct way to download ES File Explorer on a PC. Firstly, you need to download an android emulator. At this point, the best android emulator present is Bluestacks. So, the first step is to download Bluestacks for your PC. Let’s see how you do it.
1. Download an Android Emulator
Firstly, you have to download an android emulator on your PC. The best android emulator available is Blue stacks. See how to download it.
- Your PC should have an Android emulator installed.
- Bluestacks may be downloaded from this link.
- Then, click on the “Download Bluestacks” option after clicking on the link.
- You should now see an a.exe file in your browser, which you should open and execute the installation program.
- Upon completion of the download, launch Bluestacks on your PC.
- Now the installation process of Bluestacks is complete and you can run it now.
2. Download ES File explorer
The last step is to download ES File explorer from the play store of the android emulator. You can perform the following steps after installing the emulator correctly.
- Set up your Google Play Store account after installing Bluestacks by inputting your Google credentials.
- Then, click on the Search button and put ‘ES File Explorer‘ into the search field after signing in.
- Clicking on the program will take you to the Google Play Store installation page for the ES file explorer for PC software.
- The “Install” button is found on the app page.
- Click it to begin the installation process. In a pop-up window that appears after clicking the install button, you’ll be asked for permissions that are required for the program to function correctly.
- This means that you must agree to all of these conditions and grant the app the permissions it requires by clicking on “Accept.”
- Once you’ve granted the program permission to install, it will do so. According to several circumstances, this process may take some time to complete
- Congratulations, you have successfully downloaded ES File Explorer on your PC.
Share and manage files efficiently using ES File Explorer. By following the aforementioned instructions, you may try this software on your PC. In such a case, continue to use the application. If you face any issues, do let us know in the comment section below.