Facebook Dating is a dating site that comes under Facebook. It makes it easier for you to find love online. Now there are times when you are trying to further your relationship but Facebook dating is not working. This condition is very irritating and you also get anxious about it. It is not only you who faces this problem, it is faced by many. Facebook has such problems frequently as it is upgraded frequently. I understand you must be facing the same problem and this is why you have come to this article searching for it. Let me assure you that you do not need to go anywhere else.
I shall be discussing everything about why is Facebook dating not working? All the reasons regarding it will be told to you. Apart from this, I shall also tell you how you can troubleshoot such incidents. I shall also discuss some of the other aspects of Facebook dating. So without any further delay, let us talk about why is Facebook dating not working and how to solve it?
Issues Faced By Users on Facebeook Dating?
The problems frequently exhibited by Facebook Dating are:
- Sometimes the Facebook dating does not work.
- Facebook dating not loading, it keeps refreshing
- The app gets hanging and crashing more often.
- Sometimes the photos and other features do not show up in the app.
- The notifications sometimes do not show up.
These are some of the common problems faced by the Facebook dating app. Also, there might be another anomaly as well, but most of them can be solved by the solution, I shall be providing. The Facebook dating app is updated or modified very frequently by Facebook.
This is why it causes a lot of problems. Apart from that, the problem can also be local in nature. So there can also be some fault in your smartphone, internet connectivity, etc. Now we shall see a set of things which you can do to get rid of the troubles you are facing.
How To Fix Facebook Dating Not Showing Up?
In this section, you will see the most common kinds of errors that Facebook dating exhibits. The possible reasons for that kind of error and how to fix it.
In this section, I shall be discussing some of the things you can do to solve various problems regarding the Facebook Dating app. As I said before, Facebook dating is an app that goes through a lot of modifications frequently. This is why it is necessary to update it. Apart from that the cache of your smartphone also
- First of all check your internet, Facebook dating will not work properly if your internet is unstable or the data is not on. Try troubleshooting your internet connection in various ways. Switch on and off your router, disable any VPN if you are using any, recheck if you have connected to the correct network.
- Secondly, check whether you are using the updated version of the Facebook app or not. If in case you are using an old app do update your app first. If you have an Android smartphone, you can update your app by going to the Playstore of your phone. Open the Facebook app and an update button will show over there. You have to click the update button to get the latest version of the app. If you are using an iPhone then you have to do this using the App store. All you have to do is to click on the update tab. This will show you all the app which need an update. You can then press the update button beside the Facebook app.
- Check whether you have turned off the notification of the Facebook app. If you have done it then switch it on again. Now if for any reason you prefer switching it off then you can modify the setting in a way by which Facebook can switch on the notification once again.
- See whether the Facebook app is down or not. There are times when Facebook temporarily shuts down its operation for maintenance work. If you see that people are complaining about Facebook malfunction then be assured that Facebook is down now. The best thing you can do now is that you can wait for it to start working.
- If you are seeing that none of the things work, then you can go ahead and restart your device. Turning off and then turning it off again can help the device to start again in a normal way and eradicate any anomaly.
- You can also close and open your Facebook. This can also help troubleshoot any technical faults.
- If the thing is still not working, go ahead and delete/uninstall the app and then again reinstall it. Again sign in to your app using the old password and see if it is working properly. This will rectify if you are using an older version of the app.
- Update the OS of your phone. Check if you are using an older version of the Android OS. Go on to check for any updates.
These are some of the things you can try to troubleshoot. Any one of them will definitely solve the problem if your Facebook dating not working.
I hope this article helped you solve your problem. You can execute all of these steps one by one or execute an amalgamation of these steps. If you are facing some unique problem, you can let us know in the comments below. Do let us what you think. Hope you enjoyed this article.