Greatpeople.me has received several updates. Over time, it has changed to expand into many different variations, which covers a specific part of a Kroger Employees professional life. In this article, you will learn about all of these branches and how to use them.
We have you covered from learning how to get EUID and password to W2 Kroger Form. More importantly, we will elaborate on everything related to Greatpeople.me. This is your ultimate guide to everything associated with Greatpeople.me.
- 1 About Greatpeople.me & Feed.Kroger.Com:
- 1.1 Feed.Kroger.Com – Kroger Employee ESchedule
- 1.2 Login At Feed.Kroger.Com: Guide & Steps
- 1.3 Ess.Kroger.Com – Kroger Express HR
- 1.4 MyLifeAtKroger – Employee Benefit Portal
- 1.5 Krogerstoresfeedback.com – For Customers To Drop Feedback
- 1.6 Getting Kroger EUID:
- 1.7 Getting Kroger Ess Schedule Online:
- 1.8 Getting Kroger W2 Form:
- 1.9 Frequently Asked Question:
- 1.10 Conclusion:
About Greatpeople.me & Feed.Kroger.Com:
Feed.Kroger.Com is an improved, updated version of Greatpeople.me. Feed.Kroger is an updated version with smart AI implementation, several features, and much more. Therefore, you can check the work schedule and find your payslips or other essential information. You can perform several tasks online without requiring physical or manual effort.
To keep it easy, we will call Greatpeople.me as a platform that covers every other branch of the employee portal for Kroger. However, it is also associated with the survey website. Here is a quick rundown on each one of these:
Feed.Kroger.Com – Kroger Employee ESchedule
Feed.Kroger.Com is the primary website that replaced the URL replacement with Greatpeople.me. Whenever you type greatpeople.me, it will take you to the Feed.Kroger.Com log-in page. Thus, most people believe these to be the same platforms.
Use Of Feed.Kroger.Com: Benefits
Feed.Kroger.com has received many user interfaces and experience updates to become the one-stop solution or a hub for everything a Kroger employee needs. Therefore, you can:
- Get complete information about your performance, off-days, extra shifts, extra hours, and vacation days.
- Get complete information about your targets and employee ID in a single step.
- Justified pay slip evaluation so that you know how much you’re earning.
- You can initiate a request for a vacation of leave directly from the platform.
- You can ask for changes in your shift or extra hours.
- You can change your employee information and much more.
- Get complete information, news, update, and notifications regarding Kroger as its employee.
Requirements For Using Feed.Kroger.Com:
There aren’t many hard-imposed requirements for Feed.Kroger.Com. Here is everything you need:
- You need to be an employee of Kroger to use it.
- You need EUID and a password to log in to your active
- An active internet connection with the US IP (As Kroger is a US retail store)
- A compatible device. Almost every device works, so it won’t be a problem.
Login At Feed.Kroger.Com: Guide & Steps
Now, follow these easy steps to use Feed.kroger.com:
- Open the website of feed.kroger.com.
- There will be two empty fields for you to provide EUID and Password.
- Click ‘I Agree,’ and it will redirect you to the hub.
- That’s all! Now you have access to Feed.kroger.com.
Ess.Kroger.Com – Kroger Express HR
Express HR is popularly known as a Kroger platform primarily used for hiring purposes.
The definition is quite unclear. It is not a website for you to apply for a job at Kroger. For that, you would have to follow the standard procedure.
Kroger Express HR is more about the Human Resource Management of Kroger to weed out the employees. They can access the data to see the performance and much more. Thus, they can decide who deserves a promotion or who should get fired. More importantly, it also contains data about new applications for the job. Accordingly, they can review it.
However, if you are not one of the HR members, Express HR allows you to keep track of the Kroger Pay Stubs. You can also use it to communicate and chat with other Kroger members in any branch as it has everything categorized.
MyLifeAtKroger – Employee Benefit Portal
MyLifeAtKroger is slightly different from the other two portals of Greatpeople.me mentioned above. This one is more about checking various perks and benefits you get as a Kroger employee. There’s no doubt that the requirements and login steps are similar. Here are some of the benefits of using MyLifeAtKroger.
Benefits Of Using MyLifeAtKroger
This is your database for all the benefits, perks, and other assets you gain as a Kroger employee. These are bound to change with your promotions and other aspects. Here is a quick overview of what you can do with MyLifeAtKroger:
- Gain access to all medical plans Kroger offers the employees.
- Access Dental and vision plans just like medical plans.
- You can use it to get unique codes and a 10% discount on all Kroger stores as its employee.
- You can enroll in Kroger Benefits like the 401K plan.
- There are various life insurance, vehicle insurance, auto insurances that you can browse and enroll into
- MylifeAtkroger also shows various benefits you can make in the education and vehicle sectors.
Requirements For Using MyLifeAtKroger
As mentioned earlier, the requirement is still the same. You need a compatible device, active internet connection, Employee Unique Identification Number, and Password. After that, you can follow through with the login steps.
Guide To Login At MyLifeAtKroger
It’s relatively easy to use MyLifeAtKroger. You just need to have the proper credentials or login information and continue with the following:
- Visit com
- There you will see a ‘Current Associate’ and ‘Retire or Spouse/Domestic partner’ login option.
- Choose either one which fits your profile.
- Current associates will have to put EUID, password, and click on I Agree for T&C.
- Meanwhile, the Partner will have to put in a username and password.
- That’s all! You will be in and able to use the two platforms.
Krogerstoresfeedback.com – For Customers To Drop Feedback
Now, this one isn’t for the employees at all. This one is for the customers. Kroger feedback consistently provides surveys for the customer to the provider. Through this, they can enhance their quality or improve the standard. Therefore, it is a fantastic way to earn rewards from Kroger by taking the survey. Usually, these are exchanged for Kroger Free Fuel points. However, you might even stand a chance to win gift cards and much more.
All you need to do is log in, provide your feedback for any branch, product, service, employee, or quality, and that’s all.
Requirements For Using Krogerstoresfeedback.com:
Kroger employees can’t use this portal. If you’re related to a Kroger employee, you can’t use this portal either. This means any family member, next of kin, or a domestic partner of any Kroger employee can’t use it. Apart from these limits, here is everything you need:
- Get the date you visited or bought something from Kroger.
- Get the time for when you made your payment or bought something.
- Get the Entry ID
Now, it might sound like a lot to do. However, all of this is available on your Kroger bill. You can check it out and immediately start rolling into the survey.
Guide To Login At Krogerstoresfeedback.com:
Once you have all the above-given information, follow these steps to login and conduct a survey:
- Visit https://www.krogerstoresfeedback.com/
- Fill in the information.
- Click on start
- Take the survey
- That’s all!
Getting Kroger EUID:
There are two ways of getting a Kroger EUID. Both of these are related to asking your Manager. The first one is to approach and ask the store manager.
Usually, they have the complete employee information and detail, including your EUID and password. They most likely don’t use it by themselves and will hand you out.
If you fail to get it from them, you can contact the HR department or manager and get your Kroger EUID and password. It is that convenient. Furthermore, you can reset the password using built-in options to prevent anyone else from accessing it.
Getting Kroger Ess Schedule Online:
You might want to use Feed.Kroger.com or Greatpeople.me for one reason primarily – to get Kroger Eschedule. Kroger is known for changing your shifts, work hours, and other aspects. Usually, they try the best to update you. In case you lost the information and want consistent updates, you can use Eschedule. Here are the steps to do it:
- Once again, follow through with the standard login procedure on Feed.kroger.com.
- Once you agree and are inside the portal, you will either find the ‘My Schedule’ or ‘My E-Plan’ option. These are distinguishable and separate. Click on it.
- Once you do that, you will have the schedule on the screen.
- You can save or download it if you wish.
Getting Kroger W2 Form:
The W2 form is an essential document that records all the paychecks an employee received throughout the year. It also notes down any and every tax deduced and other benefits. Hence, it is an essential document for filing tax, returns, and much more.
- First, open the official website of MyTaxforms by clicking here: https://www.mytaxform.com/
- Make sure to select Kroger as your employer.
- Now, you will need Kroger EUID and password. Use them.
- You would also need to provide the last four digits of your Social Security Number for confirmation.
- This will generate a proper W2 form for you to use and fill.
Frequently Asked Question:
Ans: If you’ve lost your password, you’d have to contact your store manager. They can usually help you regain your password as many times as you’d like. However, it would be better to note it down and save it somewhere, like a cloud database. It will prevent you from losing anymore.
Ans: You can either contact your store or HR manager or visit http://www.ess.kroger.com/ppl/. There, you can input an official request to generate a new password for yourself. It is quite convenient.
Ans: Kroger Fuel point is a loyalty program for customers that helps them gain more fuel points. You can exchange these points at a gas station, just like credit cards or other offers that provide similar fuel points. By taking the survey, you can earn more fuel points. Similarly, you can also earn more fuel points by buying gift cards.
That’s everything related to greatpeople.me, and its affiliated portals. It is easy to confuse one for another. However, we hope that this information helps you distinguish between each and how to use them. Kroger is a leading retail store chain in the US, and it is exclusively available there.
As a Kroger employee, you get a lot of benefits and convenience. Many don’t know about these online platforms. So spread awareness and also take advantage of the programs.