For as long as it has been around, Windows has served as a platform for innovation. As a result, it has been the backbone of multinational enterprises and a place where scrappy entrepreneurs became household brands. Because of Windows, the web was born and grown. Our first email was sent from this location. We also played a PC game there and wrote our first line of code there as well. Over a billion people now rely on Windows as a platform to create, connect, learn, and accomplish.
Microsoft recently announced the rollout of its brand new Windows 11. It’s gonna be released on 5 October 2021. I know, I know it’s too much time to be waiting. That’s why we have written this article for you to install windows 11 now. In this article, we’ll be discussing Windows 11 Download and installation process.
What is Windows Insider Program?
Users who join the Windows Insider Program are among the first to see significant upgrades and preview versions of Windows. Feedback is provided directly to Microsoft engineers, who utilize it to improve Windows.
Depending on your device, you may pick from three distinct channels. Tech-savvy individuals may receive a sneak peek at the latest Windows features and upgrades through the Dev Channel. Because these preview builds aren’t fully stable, they’re prone to having a lot of bugs. To make Windows bug-free and accessible, feedback from the Dev Channel is important.
Windows 11 Download
It is now possible to obtain a preview copy of Windows 11 via the Windows Insider Program (you may sign up for it for free right now). A few things to keep in mind though: Beta releases are notoriously unstable (especially the early ones). On your primary device, you should never download a beta.
Instead, you should only do it on a tester device if you have one available. In general, it’s preferable to wait until October for the public distribution. Not all new features are included in this first build, though. Here’s how you can window 11 downloads.
- Firstly, a licensed version of Windows 10 must be installed on your device, and you must be an administrator. If you haven’t already, sign up for the Windows Insider Program. Log in to your Windows Insider account if you have one.
- Windows Insider Program may be found in Settings, under Update & Security. Click on “Get started”.
- To link your Microsoft account, click + to join your Microsoft account and then proceed.
- For those who want the newest version immediately before it’s publicly published, pick the Dev channel (for developers) or the Beta channel (for early adopters). It’s important to note that this build will be available on the Dev channel soon enough.
- The Privacy Statement and Terms must be read and accepted before clicking confirm. Simply click on the Restart Now button to begin the process again.
- To download preview builds, check your data settings after a restart. Click Settings > Privacy > Diagnostics & Feedback and turn on the Optional Diagnostic Data option.
- Activate Windows update by going to the “Settings” menu and selecting “Update & Security”. Select Check for Updates from the drop-down menu. This is a new Insider Preview build that is based on the parameters that you chose in your browser.
1. System Requirements for Windows 11
While Windows 11’s system requirements change somewhat from those of its predecessor, the CPU, RAM, and graphics card specifications are nearly identical. Currently, a Trusted Platform Module 2.0 is included, which might sabotage some upgrades. For starters, you’ll need,
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
- Graphics card: DirectX 12 compatible graphics / WDDM 2.x
- Display: >9-inch with HD Resolution (720p)
- Internet connection: Microsoft account and internet connectivity required for setup for Windows 11 Home
How to Install Windows 11 After its Release?
In October, Windows 11 will be made accessible to all Windows users with suitable machines. For the most part, users will navigate to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and click Check for Updates to check for updates. Features Update for Windows 11 appears if it is available to you. Simply click on the Download and Install button to get started.
Although the release date of Windows 11 may be delayed on your laptop, it might take months before you can use it. As of mid-2022, all eligible devices, regardless of device age and hardware, are scheduled to receive the upgrade.
That’s all guys, this is how you download and install windows 11 on your laptop. Remember guys, you can only download windows if your laptop meets the system requirements. Make sure you are ready for the bugs present in the beta version. We recommend the official release of the windows for you to download. However, if you have a secondary device you can install it without a doubt.