We’ve been waiting for Microsoft to release its new windows update soon. After a lot of wait, Microsoft is rolling out its new Windows called Windows 11. With the new interface and features, this window is worth installing. In this article, we’ll be discussing everything about Windows 11 along with the Windows 11 release date.
The update will be accessible first on newer PCs and laptops, and then on older devices. According to Microsoft, “intelligence models that analyze hardware eligibility, reliability metrics, age of the device and other criteria that influence the upgrade experience” will determine which devices will receive the update.
A fresh new look with a centrally-located Start option will be included in Windows 11. You’ll be able to easily multitask with new features such as Snap Layout, Snap Groups, and Desktops! Read the article to know everything about it.
Windows 11 Release Date 2021
Microsoft has announced that Windows 11 will be launched on October 5, 2021. It’s on this day that the free upgrade to Windows 11 will begin rolling out to eligible Windows 10 computers. And PCs with Windows 11 pre-installed will begin to become available for purchase. When it comes to Windows 11, it’s a whole new experience.
Even as our lives become increasingly dependent on the PC, Windows 11 is poised to help you be more productive and creative.
Features of Windows 11
Since the Windows 11 beta has been rolled out, the users felt many differences in comparison to Windows 10. There are many good features in windows 11 and it’s very tough to mention any 6. With due diligence, I hereby mention the top 6 features of Windows 11.
- Design and sound are now modern, clean, and attractive, allowing you to relax and enjoy the experience.
- Starting with Start, we’ve put you and your staff in the spotlight. When you open Start, you’ll see all of your recent files. No matter what device you were using to browse them on.
- With Snap Layouts, Snap Groups, and Desktops, you’ll be able to multitask even more effectively and maximize your screen real estate even more.
- There’s no better way to connect with the people you care about than using Microsoft Teams chat, which is integrated into the taskbar of Windows 10.
- You can get more done online with Microsoft Edge thanks to a new feature called Widgets, a customized feed powered by artificial intelligence that gives you a faster way to get the content you care about.
- You can find all of your favorite applications and games, as well as TV shows and movies, in one place i.e. new Microsoft Store in Windows 11. As part of our partnership with Amazon and Intel, they’ll be bringing Android applications to Windows 11. And the Microsoft Store in the coming months, starting with a preview for Windows Insiders.
Is Windows 11 Free?
People operating Windows 10, 7, and Windows 8.1 should be able to upgrade to Windows 11 for free. An earlier version of Windows 10 was also available as a free upgrade.
As a result of the free distribution of Windows 11, Microsoft can get more people to upgrade to the current version of Windows. For consumers who are no longer supported by Apple, it will make it easier to remove their outdated operating systems from their devices.
System Requirements for Windows 11
As far as the CPU, RAM, and graphics card are concerned, the system requirements for Windows 11 aren’t too different from those for Windows 10. A Trusted Platform Module 2.0 is presently included, which may sabotage certain upgrading efforts. The minimum requirements are,
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
- Graphics card: DirectX 12 compatible graphics / WDDM 2.x
- Display: >9-inch with HD Resolution (720p)
- Internet connection: Microsoft account and internet connectivity required for setup for Windows 11 Home
1. What’s the size of the Windows 11 Setup?
As can be observed from the leaked version of Windows 11, the setup file (ISO File) is 4.54 GB in size. Our best guess is that it will be between 4.5 and 6 GB due to the leaked version not having all of the functionality.
Is leaked Windows 11 Safe?
Downloading and installing the leaked version on your device is not recommended due to the possibility of viruses. This file may have been hacked and contains malicious code that can steal your personal information, so use it at your own risk.
Microsoft is ready to roll out all-new windows 11 for its users. Firstly, many speculations were there for all-new updates of windows but now Microsoft has made it clear. All the best features are mention above for your reference. We don’t recommend using a leaked form of windows as it is not safe for you. Just wait till 5 October 2021 for new windows to roll out.